We regard the privacy of those who visit our website. In conformity with this, we have created this
policy in order to indicate our privacy commitment to our customers:
are on our site, and when you use our services. This policy also covers our analysis of any personally
detectable information that third parties share with us.
- This policy does not apply to the methods of organizations that we do not own or control or to people
that we do not employ or manage.
Information Gather and Use
- we gather personally detectable information when you register on our website, when you use our
services, and when you visit our pages. We may also receive personally detectable data from third
- When you register with us, we ask for your name, email address, zip code, occupation, industry, and
personal interests. Once you register with us and sign in to our services, you are not unidentified to us.
- We use this data for three general purposes: to customize the content you see, to fulfill your requests
for positive services, and to contact you about services..
- We also automatically receive and record data on our server logs from your browser concluding your
IP address, cookie information and the page you requested. This data is not linked to your account and
will not be utilized to identify you.
Information Sharing and Acknowledgment
- We will not sell or rent your personally detectable information to anyone.
- We will send personally detectable information about you to other companies or people
- We have your approval to share the information;
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process.
- We find that your actions on our web sites disobey the Terms of Service.
will be announced on our page. If you do not agree with the changes in our policy you can easily
discontinue visiting our website.
Questions or Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions complete the enquiry form or send an email at