VA Digital Studies SEO course has been designed to help you organically boost your business search ranks or visibility. You would improve onsite aspects in order to make the website seo friendly and build links through off page activities to increase traffic.
With us you would get best hands-on-practice on projects, seo tools and applications. You would learn all the required skills to maintain or bring your website in top searches on web. You would get in depth knowledge of SEO concepts such as keyword research, competitor analysis, on page factors, webmaster & analytics, planning and marketing a website and generating leads through seo.
You would be able to stand out from your competitor as it empowers you to manage content, optimization and visibility of your website. Be the growth influencer for your brand.
Session 1.Introduction to SEO
Session 2.On Page Optimization
- What is SEO?
- Introduction to SERP
- How does Search Engine works?
- Understanding Google Algorithm
- What is Website Traffic?
- What are different types of Traffic?
- Understanding Keywords
- Understanding Different types of keywords
- Google Keyword Planner Tool
- Selecting Keywords for your website – Primary, secondary and tertiary keywords.
- Understanding Long Tail and Short Tail Keywords.
- Understanding Keyword Stuffing Vs. Keyword Placement
- Understanding Google Operator Shortcuts – These shortcuts will help you find anything on Internet
Session 3.Off Page Optimization
- Initial Site Analysis
- Competition Analysis
- Density Analysis and placement
- Title & Meta Tags development
- Site Structure Analysis
- Web Designing Basics and WYSIWYG Editors
- URL Renaming / re – writing
- Content Development Check
- Brief keyword Competition Review
- Heading Tags
- Anchor Text
- Robots .txt Creation
- Existing Web Content Optimization
- HTML Validation
- Creation of XML/ HTML/ROR/Text Sitemaps
- Submitting sites to Google and Yahoo Webmasters
- Canonical/404 Implementation
- What is FTP and How to use FTP?
- Google Analytics (Statistics) setup and management
Session 4.Tools & Trends
- Directory Submission
- Article submission
- Alexa Insights
- What is domain Authority?
- How to Increase domain authority
- What is page rank and how to increase page rank?
- Google Hot Trends and Insights
- Google Business centre submissions
- Geo Listing and Local Listing, which includes Classified Submissions & Google Map Submissions
- Press Release Submissions
- Direct Link Exchange / Direct Link Building / Understanding Link Juice
- Do’s and Don’ts of Link Building
- Press release news syndication
- RSS (Really Simple Syndication)
- Local and regional search engine indexing
- Forum Posting
- Yahoo Answer Link Building
- Linked in Link Building Strategies
Session 5.Local SEO
- Google Hot Trends
- Google Insights
- Google Plus
- Google feed burner
- SEO Tool
- SEO Panel
- Web CEO
Session 6.Advance SEO
- Google Places Optimization
- Using H Card
- Name Address Place – NAP
Session 6.Campaign Management
- Latent semantic indexing
- Sandbox Effect
- Geographical Targeting
- Search Engine Spam
- Special Site maps
- White Hat/Black Hat/Grey Hat SEO
- Syndicate content (Feeds)
- Google Algorithm Updates & Recovery
Session 7.Bid Management Plan
- Overview of the tools
- Understanding advance functionality
Session 8.Effective Landing Pages
- Understand bidding strategy
- Manual vs. Automated bid management
- Different bid management features like CPA bidding, position preference etc.
Session 9.Performance Tracking
- Importance of UI/UX design
- Call-to- action
Session 10.Decipher User Psychology
- Set campaign objectives & goals
- Define Performance Metrics
- Monitor PPC activity with Google Analytics
Session 11.Reporting & Analysis
- Understand & connect with the user
- Benefit from search behavior of prospective customer
- Integrate PPC account with Google Analytics
- Understanding reports and define the future plan of action
Session 13.SEM Management (Other Opportunities)
- Multivariate Testing
- A/B split Testing
- Mobile Advertising
- Display & Video Formats
- Track & measure views through conversions