Google Analytics is an efficient service that aids marketers track their website’s performance on paid
and organic search results. It is effective in understanding how visitors of your website proceed on your
products and services. It also lets you track performance of your present Digital Marketing Campaign;
while its analytical details and competitive analysis assist you channelize useful digital marketing
campaigns. By taking a good assessment of GA, webmasters will know how it is a helpful visitor tracking
solution for them.
Understanding Google Analytics–
With the "Google Analytics Training: Getting Started with Google Analytics" I would like to assist you get
started with Google Analytics and be capable to get actionable insights from it.
You will learn how to begin tracking conversion rates and what data you need to analyze in order to
increment them. This Google Analytics training course will assist you master the basics and look what it
takes to turbo charge your website performance.
Session 1.Introduction to Web Analytics
Session 2.What does Analytics Measure?
- Downfalls of hit counting & turning data into information
- Digital analytics: A tool and a process
Session 3.Fundamentals of Google Analytics
- Defining objectives and conversions: What’s the purpose of having a website?
- Understanding Data: Averages, segments, trends, and context
- Familiarizing with segments
- Understanding trends and context
Session 4.Basics of Google Analytics Report
- Working process of Google Analytics
- Setting up account for Google Analytics
- Installation of Google Analytics tracking code on a site
Session 5.Report Preparation in Google Analytics
- Understanding accounts & profile administration
- Navigating the reports and the Data Over Time Chart
- Selecting & comparing date ranges
- Using annotations to make notes in Analytics Data
Session 6.Illustrating Segmentation in Google Analytics
- Comparing distinguished ways to view data
- Navigating data with site usage, goals, and ecommerce metrics
- Arranging data with inline and advanced filters
Session 7.Sharing Options in Google Analytics
- Importance of segmentation in data analysis
- Slicing data with dimensions
Session 8.Reports (Visitor & Audience) in Google Analytics
- Why data is shared?
- Managing user accounts and their profiles
- E-mailing reports
Session 9.Advertising Reports in Google Analytics
- Understanding who is visiting a website
- Analyzing location & geographic information
- Using language identification to segment users
- Differentiating new users and returning users
- Understanding visitant loyalty, regency, and engagement metrics
- Comparing data in accordance with visitors, visits, & page views
- Arranging information by browser capabilities
- Analyzing information from mobile browsers
- Visualizing visitant navigation via Visitant Flow
Session 10.Traffic Sources and Channel Reports in Google Analytics
- Linking Ad Words account to Google Analytics
- Identifying segmentation and campaigns options
- How to use keyword reports?
- Fine-tuning the match type with Matched Search Queries report
- How to increase traffic?
- Using Destination URL report to identify landing pages
- Identifying the simplest placement options for ads
- Positing keyword
Session 11.Behavior & Content Reports in Google Analytics
- Understanding where site visitors come from
- Analyzing Traffic Sources report
- Identifying referred users
- Social media traffic sources
- Viewing search engine reports
- How to introduce campaign tracking?
- Planning, creating, & logging a tracking strategy
- How to Track offline campaigns?
Session 12.Conversions in Google Analytics
- Evaluating top content by metrics
- Arranging top content according to page title
- Understanding when to use Content Drilldown
- Analyzing Behavior Flow and Landing pages
- Identifying slow-performing pages with the Site Speed report
- Exploring the Internal Site Search Reports?
- Configuring Site Search
Session 13.Other Reports in Google Analytics
- Get to know about Goal reports
- Configuring goals
- Value identification through ecommerce reports
- Visualizing funnels with Goal Flow
- Using real-time data for time-sensitive analysis
- Using intelligence alerts to flag important events
- Creation of custom intelligence alerts
- Dashboard creating and customization